Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Ozzy!

 Samantha, Christopher, and big brother Zeplin brought adorable new brother Ozzy in for his newborn photography session in October. I did 6-month milestone baby pictures for Zeplin back in 2019, so it was wonderful to see this family again and celebrate the new arrival with them!

eugene oregon newborn photographer

I love the dark colors mom and dad chose for Ozzy’s setups. The super dark grays, blues, and blacks gave a lot of depth to our photos and he looked so good in them! There are plenty of popular color options for baby photography, but I love it when people have their own style preferences and aren’t afraid to do something a little different.

I remember big brother Zeplin being super smiley as a baby, and he was the same way this time around—so happy and adorable! Look at that grin. 😊 Toddler siblings aren’t always thrilled to have a new baby in their lives, but it looks like Zeplin is adjusting just fine.

Newborn and family portraits Oregon photographer

Samantha and Christopher decided they wanted some family pictures during this newborn photo shoot, and I’m so glad they did! Pictures with parents and siblings are always an option with my full newborn photography sessions, and it’s such a great opportunity to get beautiful images of the whole family while recording the arrival of your new little bundle.

Eugene Oregon new baby photographer

Ozzy was really good for me, so we were able to get a variety of the classic curly and swaddled newborn poses. My Eugene, Oregon photography studio has tons of props to choose from, so we had fun creating different setups. I especially love the moon and stars—all those deep colors just worked so well together, and the lighter grain of the wood in the backdrop reflects the gold from the stars.

Newborn pictures eugene springfield oregon

Since it was almost Halloween, we also did a couple of festive shots, including one with my little candy corn prop—always a favorite for October babies!

October baby photo ideas, Eugene Oregon newborn photographer

Loved welcoming this family back to the studio. It’s always so fun to see past clients. I love catching up with them, seeing how their families are growing, and continuing to be a part of their adventure!

newborn portraits oregon

If you’re interested in booking a professional newborn photography session for your little one, please contact me! I’m an award-winning Eugene, Oregon photographer offering sessions for all ages and stages, including maternity, newborn, and family sessions, and milestone sessions for babies and children. Take a look at my newborn gallery for ideas and inspiration from past photoshoots.

It’s my honor to serve families throughout the state of Oregon, including Eugene, Springfield, Creswell, Cottage Grove, Junction City, Florence, Bend, Roseburg, and Salem. If you’d like to learn more about my services, please feel free to explore the site. You’ll find session options and pricing, information about the studio, and more about me and my work. And, of course, if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!

I hope you’ll choose Shanna Chess Photography for all your portrait photography needs. I can’t wait to hear from you and create an amazing session together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.