Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Jules!

 I had so much fun doing this newborn photography session! Honestly, I love every session I do, but this one was especially fun because the whole family was able to join in: mom, dad, and big brothers Lucas and Asher all came with baby Jules to her newborn session. How often do I get to have a family of five in the studio? Had an absolute blast with them!

eugene oregon newborn photographer

Since we had the whole family there it was the perfect opportunity to get some group portraits. We got pics of baby girl with mom, dad, and both of her big brothers. They are all so excited about this new little sister! I don’t blame them one bit.

Parent and sibling images are offered with my full newborn sessions, so those are a great way to go if you’re looking to include the whole family. Of course, it’s completely up to you—some families like to focus only on baby during their session, which is great also. You can compare my full and mini newborn sessions here to get a better feel for which type of session would be right for you. Although I love both types of sessions, I’m really glad this family chose to include everybody!

newborn photos with family eugene oregon photographer

One of the things that was fun about having the whole family in my Eugene, Oregon photography studio was seeing them interact together. This family is just so in love and sweet with each other. I seriously could have photographed them all day! Lucas and Asher were so great about posing with their little sister. Maybe it’s genetics, because baby Jules was the same way—she posed like a dream!

newborn portraits eugene/springfield oregon

Oh, and did I mention how gorgeous Jules was? Just look at that sweet little face! I also love the pretty colors we picked out. Peach and pink go great together and it’s a fun way to add a little more color to the traditional pink and white for girls. Flowers are also a classic and beautiful touch if you’re welcoming a girl to the family.

eugene oregon newborn photography studio

We did mostly neutral colors for our baby and family photos. This is a great way to go since it ensures that your photos will work with any décor over the years. I often like to get a collection of neutral-colored shots, more colorful pictures, and a few black and white images so families have a variety to choose from during their ordering session.

Such a fun time with this family—Jules was absolutely precious and I loved being her newborn photographer!

baby girl pictures eugene oregon

I’m so glad you stopped by! I’m an award-winning Eugene, Oregon photographer who specializes in family, maternity, baby and child, and newborn photography. It’s an honor and a pleasure to help families record all the amazing ages and stages of their lives together! If you’re interested in professional portrait photography for your family, I hope you’ll get in touch with me. I would love to be a part of your journey and to create beautiful images for you to treasure.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top