Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Ashley

 Happy Wednesday, everyone! Hope your week is going well. Just wanted to share these great photos from one of my maternity photography sessions a couple of months ago. Ashley, Eric, and big sister Merida came to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio in February to get some pictures before the new baby’s arrival. They are expecting another girl!

eugene oregon studio maternity photographer

It’s always fun to have the whole family there for a maternity photo shoot. We got some great couples shots of Ashley and Eric, some family pictures, and a few mom and daughter photos as well. Merida did such a great job taking photos with her mama. She is such a cutie and I love her curly hair. I can’t wait to see her with her new baby sister!

eugene oregon maternity photographer with children and family

maternity photos with family eugene oregon

We did a few different gowns—I have a whole closetful for my maternity clients to choose from! Ashley really liked the purple, and we also did a couple of neutral colors.

Eugene Oregon maternity photographer

professional maternity photographer Eugene/Springfield OR

Ashley also wanted to do some nude maternity photos, so we did a few of those as well. I especially love the one with the hat! I know a lot of times women who are pregnant feel like they aren’t attractive anymore. Girl, that is just the hormones talking! Photos like this prove that you are just as gorgeous with that beautiful baby belly as you ever were!

Eugene Oregon maternity photographer

Loved spending time with this amazing mama-to-be and her sweet family. I’m already looking forward to having them in the studio again for newborn pictures with new baby girl when she gets here. Can’t wait!

Are you getting ready to welcome a little one to the family? Congratulations—I am absolutely thrilled for you! I know you have so many things you have to do to get ready, but believe me, one of the most memorable is to invest in professional, personalized maternity photos. This is such an amazing stage of your life, and even though there are days it feels like it will never end, it will be over before you know it and you’ll have your precious bundle in your arms. Maternity photography is a way to remember all the best parts of those days when you were still anticipating baby’s arrival.

As an award-winning Eugene, Oregon photographer, I specialize in capturing these extra special stages of your life. I would be delighted to help you record your pregnancy. As you’ll see from scrolling through my maternity portfolio, I have tons of options and am happy to customize your session so it’s completely unique to you. We can do studio or outdoor, and have family members join us or just focus exclusively on you. No matter what style you have in mind, I can help you create exactly the session you’re hoping for.

A little past the expecting stage? That’s wonderful news too! I also specialize in newborn, family, and baby and child milestone photo sessions. No matter what stage of life you’re in, it deserves to be recorded. I would love to help you create beautiful images of these irreplaceable memories.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top