Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Six month session with Braelynn!



Jesika and Michael brought their sweet daughter Braelynn in to my photography studio in Eugene, Oregon last month for another photography session. I took pictures of Braelynn as an adorable, chunky newborn, and again when she was three months old during my spring minis in May. See if you can figure out which one is her from the many photos! And if you missed her newborn pictures, they are well worth going back to take a look at, so feel free to ooh and aah over her here

eugene oregon baby photographer


It was great to see Braelynn and her parents again. They are great people and I always thoroughly enjoy the time we spend together during sessions. Braelynn is getting to be such a big girl, and I can’t believe how quickly the time has gone. She still has that adorable round face, chubby cheeks, and chunky limbs that I fell in love with originally, and now that she’s a bit older she smiles almost every minute! She is clearly a happy baby who finds lots to enjoy in life. 

Braelynn also inherited her mama’s beautiful, distinctive eyes, and I can’t get over how pretty they are! They are so striking, especially against her fair skin and soft brown hair, and their lovely color makes them look even bigger in her sweet little face.

eugene oregon baby photographer
 
Braelynn’s mom, Jesika, wanted flowers tied in with Braelynn’s baby photography session, and she brought a ton! It was wonderful to have such big, bright flowers to use as props, and we certainly put them to good use. Braelynn looks so cute sitting in front of my mini tepee surrounded by pink and purple blooms. 

One of my favorite things about baby and child photography is the fact that young children are so expressive. They’re still figuring out how to work their facial features, and they are great at mimicking the expressions they see on the faces of people around them—even though they don’t always know they’re doing it! Braelynn tried out all kinds of facial expressions during our session, many of which you can see in the collage I put together. I think it’s so funny that her expression is different in every single picture, going from curious to uncertain and from winsome to…I don’t even know what to call the expression in the lower left picture, but it cracks me up! Kids are the best. 

eugene oregon baby photographer

I’m so happy I got to do this baby photography session with Braelynn and her mom and dad. They are a wonderful family, and I always feel a special connection with families that I’ve been able to see and photograph more than once. It’s so much fun for me to follow their progress through photographs, from the time they’re tiny newborns to all the great ages and stages beyond—even sometimes until they’ve become a big brother or sister themselves! I loved seeing Braelynn again, and I hope she will be one I get to follow in photography for many years to come.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.