Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon baby and child photographer: 6-month with Isabel


It was so great to see Brooke, John, and little Isabel in my Eugene, Oregon photography studio earlier this month. They made the drive over from Florence, about an hour away. This is the first time I’ve seen them since Isabel’s newborn pictures, so I was very excited to see all of them again! Hard to believe six months have gone by, but this little lady has already grown up so much. I can’t wait to share her pictures with you!

eugene oregon baby and child photographer


With her dark hair and eyes and her rosy cheeks, Isabel looks beautiful in pink. Her mama knows it too, and chose our backgrounds accordingly. We did lots of pink during Isabel’s last session as well. It’s been a great color for her since day one. I love the backdrops Brooke picked out—especially the floral hoops! Flowers are always a simple but elegant way to add color and interest to baby photos. 

eugene oregon baby and child photographer

Miss Isabel wasn’t super smiley for me, but she still gave me some great expressions. I remember when she came to see me as a newborn she had been lulled to sleep by the car drive over, and was very refreshed by her nap. She was wide awake for the first part of her session, and very expressive even then as a tiny infant. Although she wasn’t quite sure what to make of me this time around, we still got some wonderful shots during this six-month milestone photography session. 

eugene oregon baby and child photographer

It was fun to include John and Brooke in the photos this time around. We got some really fun family pictures. Isabel enjoyed that part so much that she even cracked a smile for me! Mom and Dad have the magic touch. I loved the cute sleeping owl outfit they brought Isabel in. She looked absolutely adorable!

eugene oregon baby and family photographer

Baby and child photography is always so much fun, and milestone sessions like these are the perfect way to capture the stages of your little one’s life. My full milestone sessions are available to everyone, and clients who purchase a full newborn session with me are eligible to choose either a full or a mini milestone session. Whichever way you choose to go, you’ll be glad you invested in preserving these precious memories. In my opinion, having professional, high-quality images of your child is worth every penny. They are a family treasure!

My experience as a Eugene, Oregon photographer allows me to offer a wide variety of milestone photography sessions for all ages. Feel free to check out my baby and child photography portfolio to get a better feel for the possibilities. If you have any questions, I would love to hear from you!

eugene oregon baby photographer
 
It is always a pleasure to be the baby photographer for little ones I saw in the studio as newborns. I loved spending some more time with Isabel and her family and am so glad they’re doing well! Isabel is growing into the cutest little toddler. I hope I’ll see them all again in the near future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.