Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Lowynn!

 It was wonderful to see one of my favorite families in my Eugene, Oregon photography studio again in April. I first met Ashley and Eric shortly after their oldest daughter, Merida was born and I did newborn photos for her. They’ve come back a couple of times since then, for Merida’s one-year baby pictures and more recently for Ashley’s maternity pictures as they got ready to welcome new baby Lowynn!

Eugene Oregon newborn photographer

I was so glad the entire family was able to make it the studio for Lowynn’s newborn photography session. It’s always fun to get some sibling images if you have other kiddos, and I loved being able to do that with Merida and her new sis. Lowynn was adorable and looked a lot like her older sister did as a newborn. Lowynn also had tons of hair! Merida had a lot of hair as a baby too, but not as much as Lowynn!

Eugene/Springfield area newborn photography, baby girl photo collage

Since she had such a gorgeous mane, I thought it was totally appropriate that Lowynn’s name means Lion. Mom decided to play it up by bringing a cute lion hat and tail to tie in with our newborn photography session. So adorable! I have so many fun props and outfits at my photo studio, but I always love it when parents bring their own too.

Eugene Oregon newborn pictures, baby in lion hat and tail

Big sister Merida was just perfect with the new baby and we got the best sibling and family photos. Aren’t these sisters the cutest thing ever? Lowynn clearly knows big sister loves her—do you see that little smile?

Newborn and sibling photos Eugene OR, big sister cuddling new baby on white bed

We used a similar color scheme for Lowynn’s newborn pictures as we did for Merida’s session. Mostly blues and purples, although we also added more pinks with Lowynn. (It just looked so pretty with her dark hair!)

I always love seeing repeat clients over and over again as they welcome new little ones to their family and celebrate special milestones together. I love being a newborn and family photographer and capturing these special memories for Oregon families!

Newborn photo studio Eugene Oregon, baby girl asleep on purple beanbag

Thanks so much for stopping by the website!

Are you looking for a Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer? I hope you’ll get in touch with me! I absolutely love capturing the many special stages of life for families across Oregon, whether that’s recording your pregnancy, creating professional newborn and baby pictures, or getting beautiful family portraits. While every stage of life has something special to offer, I’ll admit, capturing those first days of a new baby’s life is my very favorite. Photographing these little ones is what started me on the road to being a professional photographer in the first place, and I have a special place in my heart for them.

If you’d like to learn more, you can find pricing information and a general overview of session options here. You can also follow me on Facebook for updates and baby photo inspiration. I’d love to connect with you on social media, or, even better, welcome you to my photography studio! Can’t wait to create some memories together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.