Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon family photographer: Betty Lou, Shawn, Josie, Kellyn, and Quinn!


It was so great to get Shawn, Betty Lou, Josie, Quinn, and Kellyn in front of my lens again! I have photographed this family every few months since just before the twins were born and have loved getting to know them. (Click through to see Betty Lou’s maternity session, and the twins’ Fresh 48, newborn, 3-month, 6-month, 9-month, and 1-year milestone sessions.) They are such an awesome family. This was our first outdoor session together and we all loved it!

eugene oregon family photographer


We decided to do a combination baby and child photography session to mark Kellyn and Quinn’s 18-month mark, and a family photography session so everyone could join in the fun. The twins have gotten so big and loved being outside. We had fun chasing them all around Mount Pisgah! With three energetic kiddos in the great outdoors it was all the grownups could do to keep up! The kids were great though, and gave me a ton of smiles and cute expressions.

eugene oregon baby and child photographer

Although the whole session was wonderful, I think the highlight for all of us was playing in the river. I love the water, and frequently incorporate it in my outdoor photography sessions—but it’s even better when the weather’s right to do a bit of wading. We held this session in the evening (which is when I do most of my outdoor photo shoots), but since it was the middle of July it was still plenty warm and the cool water felt so refreshing. The kids thought splashing in the water was the best thing ever!

eugene oregon children and family photographer

I loved the matching outfits the family wore: white and khaki for the boys, blue with pink flowers for the girls. Too cute—and gave our pictures such a warm, summery feel. Even though the rain has been pouring down on Eugene for the past couple of days, looking through these photos makes me feel like summer isn’t so far away.

It has truly been a delight to photograph these adorable twins so frequently through the first several months of their lives. They are irresistible and it’s been a joy to watch them grow. I hope I’ll get to see them again for more twin photography in the coming years!

eugene oregon professional child and family photographer

Milestone baby and child photography sessions are a great way to record your little one’s growing up. Combining a full milestone with a family photography session is also a wonderful option that many of my clients take advantage of. Your child’s milestone session can take place outdoors or in my Eugene, Oregon photography studio, and options to add on a cake smash or milk bath are available. Check out my gallery for inspiration on the huge variety of choices available for milestone sessions!

When it’s time to record the special milestones in your family’s life, I hope you’ll get in touch with me. I love being a professional photographer and capturing beautiful memories for my clients. Whatever type of session you’re interested in, I would be honored to help you plan it. You’ll love the results!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.